- Advanced Renamer with ExifTool can batch rename files based on Exif data, including date. They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety.
- TV Rename is a media management tool that runs on Windows 7 and later and looks after all your TV show files; making them presentable for Kodi (XBMC), Mede8er, PyTivo and other media hubs. On the surface TV Rename will “fix” the names of TV shows You have a few show episodes saved as video files, they have names like.
The Free File Renaming Utility for Windows.
Rename multiple files with the click of a button.
Jan 10, 2020 The tool I currently use for renaming files I transfer from my camera to the PC is ReNamer, which has a sleek UI and is nifty for adding detailed. Tool to batch rename video files based on 'encoded date' - Page 2 - VideoHelp Forum. Drag a selection box over the files with your mouse or hold the Shift key and click them one by one. Click the Action button in the Finder toolbar. Alternatively, right-click (or Ctrl-click) one of. Bulk Rename Utility is an easy to use file rename program (a.k.a. Renaming multiple files and/or multiple folders has never been easier! It has a small memory footprint so it can be left running all the time without consuming all your memory.
Bulk Rename Utility: file renaming software for Windows. Bulk Rename Utility is free of charge for personal, private use, at home. To use Bulk Rename Utility within a business entity, company or for commercial purposes, a commercial license is required.
Bulk Rename Utility allows you to easily rename files and entire folders based upon extremely flexible criteria.
Add date/time stamps, replace numbers, insert text, convert case, add auto-numbers, process folders and sub-folders..plus a whole lot more!
- Rename multiple files quickly, according to many flexible criteria. Learn More
- Rename files in many ways: add, replace, insert text into file names. Convert case, add numbers. Remove or change file extensions.
- Check the detailed preview before renaming.
- Rename photos using EXIF metadata (i.e. 'Date Picture Taken', 'Resolution' and other information embedded in all JPG photo files) Rename your holiday pictures from a meaningless dsc1790.jpg to NewYork1.jpg in a flash.
- Rename MP3 files using ID3 tags (a.k.a. MP3 ID3 tag renaming).
- Rename files using Windows File Properties (e.g. media video length, width, height, rate, publisher, etc).
- Change files' creation and modification time stamps.
- Easy to Install. Download and start renaming your files now!
Bulk Rename Utility is an easy to use file rename program (a.k.a. file renamer). Renaming multiple files and/or multiple folders has never been easier! It has a small memory footprint so it can be left running all the time without consuming all your memory. It started as a freeware Visual Basic tool, but as its popularity has grown it has been completely rewritten in C++ to be robust and lightweight - and very, very fast! It can easily handle folders/discs containing well over 100,000 entries.. and it can batch rename 1,000s of files in seconds.
The software gets downloaded very frequently. It has a large base of regular users and an active User's Forum. Most of the features have originated from users' suggestions. As such, it is continually being enhanced and improved.
As well as being 'recommended' by a number of web sites, Bulk Rename Utility has also appeared on many magazine cover-discs, from Brazil to Sweden.
Bulk Rename Utility is compatible with all versions of Windows, e.g. Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003, 2000.
Batch Rename Tool
If you have a suggestion for a new feature, get in touch and it could appear in a future release of the software!
- Rename files, folders or both.
- Remove, add or change text in the file names.
- Perform text substitution.
- Change the case of file names.
- Remove characters or words.
- Remove digits or symbols.
- Append or prepend text to file names.
- Append the parent folder's name to a file name.
- Append dates to file names in many formats.
- Add text from the clipboard to multiple file names.
- Auto-number files with very flexible rules.
- Preview the new names before renaming.
- Sort the file details by any column.
- Save your renaming criteria into favorites.
- 32-bit and 64-bit application.
- Portable / no-install version.
- Add 'Bulk Rename Here' to the Windows Explorer for quick access (optional).
- Directory recursion - process files/folders in all sub-directories too.
- Use Regular Expressions to rename files / folders.
- Rename files from an input text-file list (CSV).
- Create an Undo batch file.
- Log all renaming activity to a log file.
- Change file and folder date/timestamps (created, modified, accessed).
- Change file/folder attributes (hidden, read-only, archived).
- Rename photos using EXIF metadata (i.e. 'Date Picture Taken', 'Resolution' and other information embedded in all JPG photo files).
- Rename MP3 files using ID3 tags (a.k.a. MP3 ID3 tag renaming).
- Rename files using Windows File Properties (e.g. length, width, height, rate, publisher, title, etc). More than a hundred attributes for different file types.
I've been trying to rename several thousand JPEG files so they will display in the order I want. Found BRU. FANTASTIC. I'm still learning the control panel but BRU has already solved my immediate problem and it is now permanently on my taskbar. GREAT UTILITY.
Other Software to Try
Try also ViceVersa PRO, easy to use file copy software (a.k.a. file synchronizer / backup).
With ViceVersa PRO you can copy efficiently multiple files between folders, disks, computers. Copy thousands of digital photos, documents and files that you need to backup or mirror to an external media (e.g. USB Drive, NAS), another hard-disk, or another computer (desktop, server, workstations over LAN, VPN).
The copy can be performed on-demand (i.e. as requested by the user), scheduled (e.g. every X hours or at an established time during the day), event-driven (e.g. when connected to the network or when a USB drive is inserted) or even in real-time (i.e. as soon as changes to files are detected). Learn more about real-time functionality
File Rename Utility
ViceVersa PRO will automatically only copy files that are new or have changed since the last time it run: so you can have an always up-to-date, exact replica of all your important files, file by file and folder by folder. It couldn't be easier!
Are you looking for a simple way to backup your files to Amazon S3? Try S3Express S3 Command Line Utility for Windows. Easily upload, query, backup files and folders to Amazon S3 storage, based upon multiple flexible criteria. Quickly upload only new or changed file using multipart uploads and concurrent threads. Create custom batch scripts, list Amazon S3 files or entire folders, filter them with conditions, query, change object metadata and ACLs and much more. Free 21-day trial available. I am brave pdf free download free.