Crusader Kings 3 was released on Xbox Games Pass for PC on September 1. What about Xbox One, PS4, or Switch? Unfortunately, it seems there are no further plans for the game to head to additional consoles at the moment. However, with next-gen consoles on their way out, it's very possible this could change in the future. Crusader Kings 3 is a fantastic entry in Paradox's historically-rooted strategy series. New RPG elements help to create a more engrossing character-driven experience, while lots of quality-of-life improvements make it more accessible and digestible to both Crusader Kings veterans and newcomers. Nov 27, 2020 Paradox Interactive has not confirmed a Crusader Kings 3 PS4/PS5 release. It’s worth looking back at the history of the franchise, however, which has remained exclusive to the PC, so it shouldn’t.
'Crusader Kings III' Northern Lords DLC Planned for Next Week - Screens & Trailer
by Rainier on March 13, 2021 @ 3:29 p.m. PST
The security of a dynasty rests in the quality of its successors. An heir should be strong. An heir should be forward thinking. Heirs should improve on the oversights of their predecessors. But the most successful heirs are those who build on an already secure foundation.
Crusader Kings III is rich with new historical content and character options, it has never been easier to wrap yourself in the ermine cloaks of power, writing your own story of castles, knights, crusades, and murder.
Guide a royal dynasty through the centuries. Claim new lands through diplomacy and marriage, or use your armies to conquer your neighbors or unite a divided realm. When swords and seduction fail, however, spies and poison may still be effective.
Crusader Kings III is a firm step in the direction of a new generation of grand strategy games, with new 3D character models and an even more detailed map. Designed to enhance the experience of Paradox veterans while being more welcoming to young squires, Crusader Kings III is a rich setting for an infinite number of new stories.
Prepare your trusty steed and rally your banners.The troubadours are ready to sing your songs. The splendor and intrigue of the Middle Ages returns in Crusader Kings III.
Court and commoners hold their breath in anticipation. Jealous rivals, thwarted in their plots, sulk in the shadows, for the glorious day is coming.
Write your own legend in Crusader Kings III: Northern Lords!
Dozens of new stories and opportunities await you in this Norse themed flavor pack. Raid foreign shores, brave harsh winters or establish a new Viking realm.
Best known as fierce raiders from a land of snow and legend, the Norse were a complex society where loyalty was based on more than a noble bloodline. Leaders had to prove themselves as warriors, yes, but also as judges and governors.
Northern Lords is the first Flavor Pack for Crusader Kings III, one of the best reviewed games of 2020. It offers new events and cultural themes related to Norse society.
Features of Crusader Kings III: Northern Lords include:
- Norse Adventurer Realms: Norse characters may abandon their own homes and lead hosts into foreign lands to establish their own kingdoms.
- Jomsvikings and Shieldmaidens: Norse holy warriors and stalwart shieldmaidens take up arms on your behalf, while poet characters can compose stinging rebukes or romantic overtures.
- New Cultural Content: Special Norse dynastic legacies, Norse blot sacrifices, trials by combat and cultural innovations, as well as numerous new events for additional color.
- New Art and Music: Original art and musical score to enhance your playing experience.
- And more: Berserkers, missionaries, runestones, Varangian adventurers, new decisions and other highlights from the exciting history of the Norse people.
Crusader Kings III: Northern Lords T pain auto tune microphone commercial tree real estate department. is coming to PC (Steam, Paradox Store or Microsoft Store) on March 16, 2021.
Crusader Kings 3 Steam
- Character Focused Gameplay: Every character you play or interact with has their own unique personality. Events and options in the game are largely determined by the type of person you are.
- Infinite Possibilities: Play as any noble house from Iceland to India, Finland to Central Africa over five centuries. Interact with wandering guests, stubborn children, devious spymasters and saintly holy men in an elaborate tapestry of medieval life.
- Waging War: Rally your vassals and raise your men-at-arms to besiege enemy castles or put down rebellions. Personal prowess on the battlefield can win you great honor, but strategic planning is the path to victory.
- Royal Marriages: Spread your dynastic DNA throughout the world, stamping your royal seal on the crests of kingdoms and duchies far and wide. Marry for power and raise children to press claims on new lands.
- Saints and Sinners: Keep faith with your religious leaders or perform great crimes in the interest of the state. When the going gets tough, you can always embrace a heresy or craft a new religion more in line with your character’s priorities.
- Schemes and Skulduggery: Learn the secrets of your courtiers and vassals so you can blackmail them for their support. Seduce your way into a superior’s good books, or plot the untimely demise of an unfortunate relative.
- Events Inspired By History: Experience great holy wars, peasant revolts, cadet branches of dynasties, heretics, superstition, castles, knights and wars over inheritance.
- 3D Character Portraits: Characters age and change appearance as their traits take a toll on their body. The higher the rank, the fancier the clothing.
- And much more: Holy Orders, mercenaries, pagan and Viking raiders, easily customized rule sets and a beautiful new map to play on.
Crusader Kings III will be available for PC (Steam and Xbox Game Pass) on September 1, 2020 for $49.99/ £41.99/ €49.99.
More articles about