Solar FREAKIN’ Roadways has just raised over $1M by selling common stock in the company! AND has scored ANOTHER government contract!, this time from the Department of Defence! The new standard under favorable laptops from ₹ 21999 start buying timepieces that make a statement up to 10% off shop to get what you love start buying timepieces that make a statement up to 25% off shop to get what you love start buying. More and more electric power companies now say that digital transformation strategies are their first priority. Through transformation, companies are building unified digital platforms to manage their mass internal operations systems as well as using existing data.
Facilities Sand Management
EBlog is a simple, easy to use blogging system that was inspired by certain blogging websites such as Xanga. It is easily to customize and is written in. The Edblogs service provides websites for University of Mississippi students. Anyone with a UM Web ID can request a site. Click Sign Into generate a new site or access existing UM Edblogs sites using your MyOleMiss credentials. Edblogs will automatically generate a default site for new users based on your Web ID.
Available for Sale – Two (2) BRAND NEW eProcess GEN4 15,000 PSIG Multiphase Wellhead Desander Packages for immediate delivery. These units are currently in Louisiana, USA. Please contact us at [email protected] for additional information.
Vessel Design per API 6A, NACE MR0175
Rating:15,000 PSIG, EE-NL, P+X
Vessel MOC:4130 CS
Cyclone Insert:Duplex SS
Valves:WOM Magnum F.E. w/ gear operator, PSL3G / PR-2
Coating:3-part epoxy suitable for oilfield use
Skid Frame: Per DNV 2.7-1
Overall Dimensions: 6’-7”(L) x 5’-7””(W) x 19’-5”(H)
Compact Separation Systems
GAME CHANGER! - Two (2) eProcess Partial Processing Field Test Unit.
Ready to be deployed to your job site for testing. Units are designed with flexibility to handle high variability in process conditions. These units will allow for Operations to develop the design basis for an innovative full scale debottlenecking solution to increase production of existing fields. Please contact us at [email protected] for additional information.
Design pressure: 899 PSIG (62 BARG)
MOC: 2205 DSS / 316L SS
Overall Dimensions: 5’-6”(L) x 2’-3” (W) -Assembled
Approx Weight: 23 Kg
Process Connections: 1” FNPT
Facilities Sand Management
Produced Water Treatment
Compact Separation Systems
Certified SPE Training Course
Course Title: Facilities Sand Management
Download an Informational Flyer here, and Contact us at [email protected] for further information.
Photo credit: Anza-Borrego DRC
An extremely rare lunar rainbow, also known as a moonbow, was spotted by a researcher at the Anza-Borrego Desert Research Center in California. This phenomenon occurs due to the refraction of light in many water droplets, like from a rain shower, and is always positioned in the opposite part of the sky from the moon relative to the observer. Why does it look dimmer than a traditional solar rainbow? It’s because of the smaller amount of light reflected from the surface of the moon. Read more for a video and additional information.
Celestron - NexStar 130SLT Computerized Telescope - Compact and Portable - Newtonian Reflector Optical Design - SkyAlign Technology - Computerized Hand Control - 130mm Aperture
To see a lunar rainbow, the moon should be low in the sky (at an elevation of less than 42°) and must not be obscured by clouds, while the night sky must be very dark. They can only be observed 2-3 hours before sunrise or after sunset. Water droplets must also be present opposite the moon. This requisites makes lunar rainbows far more rare than rainbows produced by the sun.
- Computerized star locating telescope: The Celestron NexStar 130SLT is a computerized telescope that offers a database of more than 40,000 stars, galaxies, nebulae, and more. The telescope locates your object with pinpoint accuracy and tracks it. Compatible with 2 inch eyepieces
- Compact and portable: This telescope for adults and kids to be used together is ideal for weekend camping trips or excursions to dark sky sites. Its compact form factor makes it easy to transport and assemble just about anywhere.
- Newtonian reflector optical design: The NexStar 130SLT is the largest in the SLT family. The 130mm aperture gathers enough light to see our Solar System and beyond. View Saturn’s rings, Jupiter’s cloud bands, and the Moon in brilliant detail.
- Fast setup with skyalign: Celestron’s proprietary SkyAlign procedure has you ready to observe in minutes. Simply center any three bright objects in the eyepiece and the NexStar SLT aligns to the night sky, ready to locate thousands of objects.
- Bonus free starry night software: The NexStar 130SLT Computerized Telescope includes a free download of one of the top consumer rated astronomy software programs for an interactive sky simulation. Compatible with starsense technology and Wi-Fi
Lunar rainbow or moonbow above Anza-Borrego just moments ago. Made possible by the waxing gibbous moon and some rain sprinkles above the desert tonight,” said the Anza-Borrego Desert Research Center.
- Extremely Rare Rainbow Blanket Octopus Captured on Camera
Two extremely rare rainbow blanket octopuses were captured on camera…
- Large Swarm of Unidentified Flying Objects Spotted Leaving the Moon
Mister Enigma on YouTube recently shared a video by Gerril…
- Mysterious Structures Spotted in Egyptian Desert, Could be Secret Military Installations
Photo credit: The Daily MailMysterious structures - two long pointed…
- Ultra Rare Pink Dolphin Spotted in Louisiana, Might be Real-Life Pokemon
An ultra rare pink bottlenose dolphin known as 'Pinky' was…