Windows dmg installer. Farming Simulator 21 – Money Cheat PC (unlimited money)
Looking fro Farming Simulator 19 money cheat mods? If you are PC player, you don’t need any FS19 money cheat mod anymore!
Follow this instruction:
1. Start game
2. Save your game immediately
3. Go to: farmingsimulator2019/savegame1
4. Find file farms.xml
5. Open file farms.xml with Notepad
6. Find money=”1000.000″
7. Change for example 10 Million: Money=”10000000000″
8. Save farms.xml file.
9. Start the game
10. The end
Welcome to Farming Simulator! Here you will find the latest news, updates and other information about the game from GIANTS Software. Our moderators and other users in our online community will help you with support issues in our online forum. Have a lot of fun with Farming Simulator. Cheapest price for Farming Simulator 19 - Season Pass on Xbox One in all regions, updated daily. Set a target price and we'll notify you when it drops below!
Would you like to earn money in Farming Simulator 21? Well, we have a method that is most likely the most efficient way to earn much money quickly and easily.
Do you need more help on how to add money to Farming Simulator 21? Please look at the video below which will explain with all details
Xbox Farm Simulator Game
You can do it with the help of Farming Simulator 21 Money Cheat PS4 and Farming Simulator Money Cheat Xbox One, (it applies to consoles in general).
Farming Simulator 19 Money Cheat PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- 1-16 of 82 results for 'farming games for xbox 360' Farming Simulator 15 Platinum Hits - Xbox 360. Farming Simulator 19 (Xbox One) Nov 20, 2018 by Koch Distribution. 4.7 out of 5 stars 160. Pass it on, trade it in, give it a second life.
- The Farming Simulator series is a true, if somewhat baffling, phenomenon. I guess the only other game that receives equally huge vote of confidence from the players would be Star Citizen. The developers are currently doing less than the modders. Farming Simulator 19 is great if you're new to the series. If not - think twice before you buy.
Use Farming Simulator 19 Money Cheat PS4 and Farming Simulator 19 Money Cheat Xbox One, and consoles in general.
Old Tutorial how to earn money in Farming Simulator 21 game
Wouldn’t you just love to have all sorts of equipment and machines in FS21 Money Cheat, even some things you could only imagine? You can make your dreams come true if only you do the right things. This is our concise guide that will cast some new light on the game that you think you know so well – it can bring you some real, we promise you that!
Before we get started
If you have made up your mind and wish to try our suggested way of making some money, just remember that you need to be sure that you will not be disturbed when you leave the game on spend some time away from it – it’s an obligatory condition if you want to fill your pockets. The best solution is to get a controller with a wire, for instance Hori Pad Pro, or to have a wireless one plugged in for optimal results.
It’s important that you ensure that your console or PC does not switch the power off while not in active use. On Xbox One:
- Tap twice on the Home/Xbox button to reach the guide menu.
- Find the Settings icon close to the bottom.
- Choose All settings.
- Go to Power & startup.
- Go to Power mode & startup.
- Now you must change Turn off into Don’t Turn Off Automatically.
If you would like to know when exactly this strategy could be employed, be sure that in fact it is not important whether we apply it to an existing game or a new one and how difficult it is. Let us start with the map of Goldcrest Valley. You can decide if you want to keep your DLC running but we advise you turn it off at the beginning.
Selling starting equipment
What we need to do is to develop the pattern that allows money to be generated automatically itself and then enhance the game with it, so that we earn money while the game is paused. One of the ways right now to solve the issue is to use the FS19 Money Mod and save on certain costs.
Once you’ve started your new save:
- Push the Shop button (View/Back on Xbox One) to start up the shop.
- Push the Garage button (Y on Xbox One) to so that you can see the equipment you have.
- Find every machine that costs 100 and more currency daily in maintenance. You can see the cost thanks to the green money symbol that you will find in the equipment description.
- Now click on those costly items and select to sell them.
- This is what you should definitely sell on Easy difficulty: New Holland 8340, Case 1455 XL (2), Case 1660 Axial-Flow, and Case 1030 14FT
Remember that you make no profit if you simply give away your machinery since you get back as little as 23% of the actual value. But we can offer a great solution for you – get it all back in just a couple of days.
Borrowing more money
Farming Simulator 19 Xbox Game Pass Free
You absolutely need to have a substantial amount of money on your account before you begin making more cash, this is why it is important to take a loan. Don’t worry, you can return it when you are wealthy enough.
- Push the menu button (Menu/Start on Xbox One).
- Go to the Finances tab (Swap tabs for bumper buttons on Xbox One).
- Now choose Borrow 5,000 and borrow the highest possible amount of money. The amount you have now will in your account will be 250,000.
Once we have a sufficiently large amount of money, we can begin investing part of it in solar panels. You will have the possibility to gain 110/h with no supervision or maintenance cost whatsoever. Of course, in Farming Simulator 15 the profit was even higher – 380/hour – but this is still good for what we need.
Investing in solar panels
To buy solar collectors:
- Push the Shop button (View/Back on Xbox One) to start the shop.
- You already have the Category sorting, so now just go straight to the right to Placeables.
- Choose a solar collector and keep it in the vicinity, better at a spot where it will not obstruct your vehicles.
- Now put the second solar panel as close as you can to the first one. You’ve just spent 250,000.
Once you ́ve got your solar panels in motion, you are ready to speed up your cash flow.
- Push the menu button (Menu/Start on Xbox One).
- Go to the Game Settings tab (Swap tabs for bumper buttons on Xbox One).
- Make sure your Timescale is 120x.
- You must have the plant withering turned off. The other settings may remain on default in case of Easy difficulty.
- Now just save the game (press the X button on Xbox One) and exit the menu screen.
Increasing speed up to 120s means that sixty seconds in reality turns into an hour in the game. Which means that two hours in the game pass in just 1 minute in the real world. So even with the maintenance expenses subtracted, one solar collector earns you 298 every minute and two solar collectors make the double of that amount – 596 per minute. Just think about it – you can make up to 35760 in one hour, which is impressive, you must agree.
If you are not sure where it leads, we can tell you that at first you must be able to have 8 solar panels to be able to afford more costly machinery. All you have to do is to keep the game running till you have a sufficient amount of money to buy your next collector. At the same time you can enhance your Achievement, though it’s not necessary. Nighttime is definitely the best choice for running the game. And remember to save it all the time!
This is how long you will need to make 125,000 money as you keep buying more collectors:
- Two solar collectors: 3.5 hours
- Three solar collectors: 2 hours, 20 minutes
- Four solar collectors: 1 hour, 45 minutes
- Five solar collectors: 1 hour, 25 minutes
- Six solar collectors: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Seven solar collectors: 1 hour
- Eight solar collectors: 53 minutes
Win with windmills
The next step in our strategy would be to get a windmill – it’s a wind energy generator that costs 1 200 000. One of them will put 1500 on your account – which is less than 4 000 in Farming Simulator 19. Considering every day maintenance, we have calculated that wind power collectors can earn you 2 996 per minute, which is 179 760 per hour in real world. Together with solar panels it will add up to 322 800 per hour, which is not bad at all.
In order to have 1 200 000 for a windmill, you have to have 8 solar panels engaged for 8 hours and 24 minutes. This is why we recommend keeping the game running during night time –this is a practical solution that saves you time. Moreover, you will have ‘In for the Long Haul’ and ‘Peak Profits’ Achievements.
When you already have 1,200,000 saved up:
- Push the Shop button (View/Back on Xbox One) to start up the shop.
- You already have the default Category sorting, so go straight to the right side to Placeables.
- Choose a windmill and put it close to your solar panels.
It’s totally up to you to decide on the number of wind energy converters you want to have. We think it is a good idea to have quite a few of them because in this way you can have a significant amount of money being generated even after you exit the increased speed mode.
This is how much time you will need to earn 1,200,000 as you purchase more wind energy converters:
- One wind energy converter, eight solar panels: 3 hours, 44 minutes
- Two wind energy converters, eight solar panels: 2 hours, 24 minutes
- Three wind energy converters, eight solar panels: 1 hour, 45 minutes
- Four wind energy converters, eight solar panels: 1 hour, 24 minutes
- Five wind energy converters, eight solar panels: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Six wind energy converters, eight solar panels: 59 minutes
- Seven wind energy converters, eight solar panels: 52 minutes
- Eight wind energy converters, eight solar panels: 46 minutes
You will see that when you possess a significant number of windmills, you need less time for gaining an extra million. Once you have finished, return to the usual speed and start playing with new capacity, because now you will be able to afford all sorts of costly equipment. Finally, you will need to pay back the loan and enjoy financial independence again!
Congratulations, you’re a truly rich farmer
There can be no dispute – it certainly pays off to have solar panels in Farming Simulator 21 Money Cheat PC. If you follow our tips, you can turn into a millionaire, and you will not even need much time – three days is what it takes. Imagine what it’s like to have no boundaries in creating your perfect farm wit the help of Farming Simulator 21 Money Mod?
Get the Premium Edition of Farming Simulator 19 including all expansions and DLCs! You probably heard of the Alpine Farming Expansion, releasing on November 12 for PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One and Google Stadia, right? If not, follow the link for more information!
Alongside our new expansion including a brand-new map and over 30 machines, we also release the Premium Edition on the same day. It will be available for PC and consoles. See the details and our Reveal Trailer below!
Get the complete experience!
Of course, the Premium Edition contains the multi-million seller Farming Simulator 19 itself, both the Platinum and Alpine Farming expansions and eight official DLCs.
In total, three official maps, more than 475 authentically digitised machines from Case IH, New Holland, CLAAS, Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, Krone, Deutz-Fahr and, of course, John Deere and more are available with the Premium Edition.
Premium Artbook, C64 Edition and more
The retail version, available in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, also contains a premium 72-page artbook welcoming new players to the world of Farming Simulator 19.
On top of that, with the PC version of Farming Simulator 19 Premium Edition, you get the latest Modding Tutorials and the digital version of Farming Simulator C64 Edition.
Expansions and DLCs
- Alpine Farming Expansion
- Platinum Expansion
- Anderson Group Equipment Pack
- Bourgault DLC
- John Deere Cotton DLC
- Kverneland & Vicon Equipment Pack
- John Deere XUV865M Gator DLC
- HOLMER Terra Variant DLC
- CLAAS DOMINATOR 108 SL MAXI DLC
- CLAAS TORION 1914 Dev Mule DLC
Farming Simulator 2013 Game
- 72-page introductional Artbook (retail only)
- Farming Simulator C64 Edition (digital, PC only)
- Modding Tutorials 4.0 (digital, PC only)
Flight Simulator Xbox Game Pass
Farming Simulator 19 Premium Edition releases on November 12th 2020 on PC for 39,99 Euros and on PS4 and Xbox One for 49,99 Euros or your regions respective equivalent. The digital Premium Edition on consoles equals the already available Season Pass for the base game of Farming Simulator 19.