|Ameer of Tablighi Jamaat (Nizamuddin group)|
16 November 2015
|Preceded by||Position established|
|Born||10 May 1965 (age 56)|
|Alma mater||Madarsa Kashiful Uloom, Hazrat Nizamuddin|
|Relatives||Salman Mazahiri (father-in-law)|
Muhammad Saad Kandhlawi (born 10 May 1965) is an Indian Muslim scholar and preacher. He is great grandson of the Tablighi Jamat founder Muhammad Ilyas Kandhlawi. He heads one faction of the Tablighi Jamat.
Maulana Yusuf Kandhalvi Malfoozat Pdf
An Important Letter from Molana Yusuf Kandhalvi Read / Download. Malfoozat Molana Ilyas. Masjid Ki Aabadi Ki Mehnat In Hindi By Maulana Muhammad Saad Kandhalvi. Majmua Bayanat Maulana Muhammad Yusuf Free Pdf Books, Muhammad, Maulana Yusuf Kandhalvi Urdu Books, Malfoozat Maulana Yusuf Kandhalvi in. Read Malfoozat wa Iqtebasaat Maulana Mohammad Yusuf Kandhlawi - Part 1 - Urdu book reviews & author details and more at ce1rch.cl Free delivery on. Umumi Gasht Ka Muzakra of Hazrat Maulana Yusuf Kandhalvi. Maulana Yusuf Kandhalvi Urdu Books, Malfoozat Maulana Yusuf Kandhalvi in. Pdf download, malik safdar hayat urdu novels and pdf books gherat ka mamla. Witcher 3 priscilla song download nabimargalin varalaru tamil pdf 11golkes Fifa 08 Crack Download Torrent Tpb Jan 25, 2019 - Majmua Bayanat Maulana Muhammad Yusuf, ﮧﻌﻤﺠﻣ. Jan 29, 2017 - Malfoozat Wa Iqtebasaat Maulana Yusuf Kandhlawi Buy, Mufti Roshan Shah Qasmi, ملفوظات مولانا یوسف, malfoozat maulana yusuf kandhalvi in urdu, Islamic Books.
Saad Kandhlawi was born on 10 May 1965 (1385 AH) in Western Uttar Pradesh's Kandhla town in Shamli District. He is great grand son of the founder of Tablighi Jamat, Muhammad Ilyas Kandhlawi through former ameer of the Tablighi Jamat Muhammad Yusuf Kandhlawi.
He completed his Dars-e-Nizami studies from Madrasa Kashiful Uloom at Nizamuddin Markaz, New Delhi in 1987.
Former head of the Tablighi Jamat Inamul Hasan Kandhlawi had formed a 10-member legislation before his death in 1995 to look after the Jamat affairs and this legislation (commonly shura) was intact until 2015. Most of the scholars in this group died during these 20 years including Zubair ul Hassan Kandhlawi. A meeting was held in Raiwind Markaz on 16 November 2015 to fill up the vacant spaces of the shura legislation and a new shura consisting of 13 members including Muhammad Abdul Wahhab was formed. Kandhlawi did not agree with this shura and declared himself as the head of Jamat.
Kandhlawi leads the Nizamuddin Markaz faction of the Jamat.
Some of Kandhlawi's statements lead the Deobandi scholars to issue fatawa against him. South African Mufti Ebrahim Desai published a fatwa on his website AskImam. The Islamic seminary of India Darul Uloom Deoband issued a fatwa against Kandhlawi, questioning his leadership.
Zaid Mazahiri of the Darul Uloom Nadwatul Ulama also wrote many treatises over this issue including Tablighi Jamat Ka Bahami Ikhtelaf awr Ittehad-o-Ittefaq awr Sulah-o-Safaii Ki ek Koshish (Internal Dispute of Tablighi Jamat: An attempt to mutually unite, and reconcile). Following these reactions, British scholar Yusuf Motala wrote and spoke in the defence of Kandhlawi.
Maulana Yusuf Kandhalvi Malfoozat In Hindi Pdf
Nizamuddin Markaz COVID-19 hotspot
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic in India, a number of patients from Nizamuddin Markaz tested positive for coronavirus, which resulted in the Delhi Government registering an FIR against Kandhlawi for organizing a Tablighi Jamat religious event at the Markaz, despite the restriction of such gatherings after 16 March. They had also sought help from authorities for vacating the premises on 25 March.
Kandhlawi is son-in-law of Salman Mazahiri.Makemkv portable.
- ^ ab'Saad Kandhalvi'. themuslim500. Retrieved 30 March 2020.
- ^ abc'Saad Kandhalvi: The Indian preacher at the centre of Ijtema dispute'. Dhaka Tribune. Archived from the original on 6 March 2020. Retrieved 6 March 2020.
- ^'Tableeghi Jamaat in Britain splits into two factions'. TheNews.com.pk. Archived from the original on 29 June 2019. Retrieved 30 March 2020.
- ^ abGhazali, Abdus Satar (12 October 2018). 'Global leadership split in Tablighi Jamaat echoes in San Francisco Bay Area'. countercurrents.org. Archived from the original on 29 April 2020. Retrieved 30 March 2020.
- ^'Saad Kandhalvi: The Indian preacher at the centre of Ijtema dispute'. 12 January 2018. Archived from the original on 10 June 2018. Retrieved 8 July 2018.
- ^'Tablighi Jamaat at the crossroads'. MilliGazette. 30 July 2016. Archived from the original on 1 March 2020. Retrieved 30 March 2020.
- ^Mufti Ebrahim Desai. 'The Noble work of Tabligh and Ml Saad'. AskImam.org. Archived from the original on 27 October 2019. Retrieved 30 March 2020.
- ^'Clarification Of Darul Uloom Deoband About Ruju Of Maulana Saad Kandhlawi'. Deoband.net. Archived from the original on 28 September 2019. Retrieved 30 March 2020.
- ^'Darul Uloom Deoband's Stand About Maulana Saad Kandhlawi Of Tabligh'. Deoband.net. Archived from the original on 26 April 2020. Retrieved 30 March 2020.
- ^Iqbal, Sajid (25 February 2018). 'A HOUSE DIVIDED'. dawn.com. Archived from the original on 12 April 2020. Retrieved 30 March 2020.
- ^Zaid Mazahiri Nadwi. 'Tablighi Jamat Ka Bahami Ikhtelaf awr Ittehad-o-Ittefaq awr Sulah-o-Safaii Ki ek Koshish'(PDF). archive.org. Retrieved 30 March 2020.
- ^'Letter to Maulana Yusuf Motala'. Scribd. Retrieved 30 March 2020.
- ^'India: 6 Tablighi Jamaat members test COVID-19 positive'. www.aa.com.tr. Archived from the original on 31 March 2020. Retrieved 30 March 2020.
- ^'Delhi government orders FIR against Nizamuddin Maulana'.
- ^Hashmi, Rasia (30 March 2020). 'Nizamuddin:Delhi govt. orders FIR against Maulana Saad Kandhalvi'. siasat.com. Archived from the original on 31 March 2020. Retrieved 30 March 2020.
- ^India, Press Trust of (30 March 2020). 'Nizamuddin congregation: Arvind Kejriwal orders FIR against maulana'. Business Standard India. Business Standard. Archived from the original on 31 March 2020. Retrieved 30 March 2020.
- ^'Nizamuddin congregation: Arvind Kejriwal orders FIR against maulana'. India Today. Archived from the original on 30 March 2020. Retrieved 30 March 2020.
- ^'Corona positive cases from Nizamuddin religious gathering spread across states, 6 dead in Telangana'. Outlook (India).
- ^Staff Reporter (31 March 2020). 'Nizamuddin markaz had sought help from authorities for vacating premises'. The Hindu. Archived from the original on 31 March 2020. Retrieved 31 March 2020 – via www.thehindu.com.
- ^'بڑی خبر : مولانا سعد کاندھلوی کی کورونا رپورٹ نیگیٹیو!'. millattimes.com (in Urdu). Retrieved 20 July 2020.