- Domain Name: nbsp.net Registry Domain ID: 78101558DOMAINNET-VRSN Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.psi-usa.info Registrar URL: Updated Date: 2020-10-13T15:43:06Z Creation Date: 2001-10-02T08:22:50Z Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-05-15T22:00:00Z Registrar: PSI-USA, Inc. Dba Domain Robot Registrar IANA ID: 151 Registrar Abuse Contact Email: @psi-usa.info.
- The Others (2001) comes from a peculiar cross-section of production cultures. It stars an Australian woman playing an Englishwoman. It was written and directed by a Spaniard, backed by Americans, set in Jersey but filmed in Spain.
Plural of otherOther people. I treat others like I treat myself. Those remaining after one or more people or items have left, or done something else, or been excluded.
- (Received Pronunciation)IPA(key): /ˈʌðəz/
- (General American)IPA(key): /ˈʌðɚz/
- plural of other
otherspl (plural only) Lg smart tv cast app.
- I treat others like I treat myself.
- Those remaining after one or more people or items have left, or done something else, or been excluded.
- Two decided to hide, the others surrendered. I kept two special jars and threw away all the others.
- 1897 December (indicated as 1898), Winston Churchill, chapter IV, in The Celebrity: An Episode, New York, N.Y.: The Macmillan Company; London: Macmillan & Co., Ltd., , pages 58–59:
- The Celebrity, by arts unknown, induced Mrs. Judge Short and two other ladies to call at Mohair on a certain afternoon when Mr. Cooke was trying a trotter on the track.[…]Their example was followed by others at a time when the master of Mohair was superintending in person the docking of some two-year-olds, and equally invisible.
Not to be confused with other's(“belonging to the other”).
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of other
- others on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
& Other Stories
- Rothes, Stoehr, Tosher, hetros, hoster, re-shot, rehost, reshot, short e, shorte, shoter, throes, tosher