Next on the list is the Lightning Digital AV adapter. This tool can be used to mirror iPhone to any TV including Samsung TV, LG TV, TCL TV, and Vizio TV as long as you have an HDMI cable at home. The adapter has the ability to display movies, media files, and games on your smart TV. LG Smart TV, formerly known as LG Internet TV, enables us access premium content from various online media providers like Hulu Plus, Netflix, YouTube, etc directly through the TV sets. With LG Smart TVs, we are able to easily stream our favorite movies and TV shows as well as enjoy lots of games and TV apps on the large 1080p HD LED screen.
How do I set up my iPhone 3G to play movies and photos thru my lcd TV. I have one of the av cords that goes in to the bottom of the iPhone, has a USB and has 3 colored things on the end. So how do I set it up? What parts do I plug in were in the TV to make it work? How can I watch my iPhone’s content on my HD TV using only an HDMI cable connection? How to connect iPhone to a TV service port via USB?
For many reasons, you may want to connect your iPhone to TV with USB. You may just want to enjoy movies or share your pictures that stored on your iPhone on TV with a larger screen. Or you have made an elaborate slideshow and want to play it on TV to give your girlfriend a birthday or proposal surprise. Whatever the reason is, what matters you now is how to well connect your iPhone to TV with USB. In this post, we will tell you 3 easy methods to connect your iPhone to TV with/without USB cable.
- Part 1. What Are the Advantages of USB Connection
- Part 2. How to Connect iPhone to TV with USB
- Part 3. How to Connect iPhone to TV Wireless
- Part 4. How to Connect iPhone to TV with Chromecast
Part 1. What Are the Advantages of USB Connection
Different from parallel ports, USB ports have the advantages in connecting device to TV. The following points can be regarded as the advantages.
- When talking about speed, the maximum transfers at speeds up to 4 megabits per second. While USB 3.0 can handle transfers at speeds up to 5gbps, which is over 1200 times faster than the parallel ports.
- USB ports can carry more power capability than parallel ports. It is quicker to charge devices when using USB ports.
- USB ports are more compatible than parallel ports, for the USB ports can support over 128 devices.
Part 2. How to Connect iPhone to TV with USB
A simple way to connect your iPhone to TV is to use Apple’s Digital AV Adapter and HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) cable. This method is available for all types of TV, including Sanyo TV, LG TV, Samsung TV, Element TV, Panasonic TV, Sony TV, Vizio TV, etc.
You can use a digital AV adapter or lightning VGA adapter to connect your iPhone to TV. Well, you may find them on some online stores such as Amazon, Best Buy, eBay, etc.
Now the contents on your iPhone can appear on your TV. You can watch videos or check photos on your TV casually.
- Transfer iPhone/Android data like contacts, videos, music and more between iOS and Android.
- Backup files from mobile phones to computer or reversely.
- Sync any files from iPhone to iPhone or from Android to Android.
- Move data from iPhone to Android or from Android to iPhone.
- Fully compatible with iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7/6/5/4.
Part 3. How to Connect iPhone to TV Wireless
Maybe you don’t have these adapters or cables at home. Or you are tired of plugging or unplugging your iPhone. Remember that you can connect your iPhone via Wi-Fi. Airplay is indeed a good helper.
If you have an Apple TV or a TV that supports AirPlay, it is easy to mirror your iPhone contents to TV. Just follow the steps below. But make sure that your iPhone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Then, your iPhone will be connected to Apple TV, and you can mirror all things on iPhone to Apple TV.
Read More: How to Use AirPlay Mirroring
Part 4. How to Connect iPhone to TV with Chromecast
If you are using the streaming device Google Chromecast or Chromecast Ultra, you may find it easy to show your iPhone on TV. It provides a better way to get 4K video on your TV. Though your iPhone screen cannot be displayed on TV with Chromecast, you can use your iPhone to browse streaming media apps that Chromecast support.
How To Stream From Phone To Tv
You can follow the steps below to connect your iPhone to TV.
You can use this method within many apps on your iPhone to DLNA device that has the same apps installed on it, for example, Samsung Smart TV.
Hope you have known about how to connect iPhone to TV with USB. You can choose the most suitable way to mirror your iPhone contents to a large screen. If you want to manage your iPhone files, MobieSync is recommended for you to manage and transfer your iPhone files. If you have better solutions, we’d appreciate you sharing it under the comment below.
What do you think of this post?
Rating: 4.6 / 5 (based on 63 votes)Follow Us on
- Five Ways to Connect iPad to TV for Bigger Screen
How to connect iPad to TV for content on a bigger screen? This page shows you four ways to connect iPad to TV with cable, wirelessly, AirPlay and adapter.
- Guides to Watch YouTube on TV via Smart TV, Roku and Other Devices
How to watch YouTube on TV? We share the methods to watch YouTube on Smart TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast and more.
- How to Solve Problems about Using Apple Mobile Device USB Driver
If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, follow this post to reinstall the Apple Mobile Device USB driver and fix it.
Streaming From Iphone To Tv
Mirroring your iPhone to an Apple TV allows you to stream or share your iPhone’s content on a bigger screen. However, there is no doubt that Apple TVs are quite expensive and not everyone can afford one. Fortunately, there are tools that allow you to perform screen mirroring onto any smart TV without Apple TV. Take a look at the following practical ways on how to mirror iPhone to TV without Apple TV. Warrior cats game download for macbeattree.
How to mirror iPhone to TV without Apple TV
LetsView – Mirror iPhone to Any Android TV without Apple TV
LetsView is an app available on different platforms including iOS and Android TV making it the right tool to use if you are looking for a way on how to connect iPhone to TV wirelessly without Apple TV. Furthermore, using LetsView, you will be able to view photos, videos, and even play games on a bigger screen without limits. On top of that, you can download and use it freely on your Android TV. Refer to the steps below to successfully mirror iPhone to smart TV without Apple TV.
- Download the LetsView app on your iPhone and Android TV. You can go to the Google Play store on your TV and search for LetsView to install it. Or simply click the download button below to save the apk file on your TV and then copy it to a flash drive and then install it on your TV.
- Next, connect both devices under the same Wi-Fi network. Once done, run the app on both devices.
- Just input the PIN code displayed on your TV.
- Your iPhone’s screen will be mirrored to your TV thereafter.
Lighting Digital AV Adapter – Connect iPhone to TV without Apple TV
Stream Iphone Video To Lg Tv
Next on the list is the Lightning Digital AV adapter. This tool can be used to mirror iPhone to any TV including Samsung TV, LG TV, TCL TV, and Vizio TV as long as you have an HDMI cable at home. The adapter has the ability to display movies, media files, and games on your smart TV. Check out the steps below to learn how to mirror iPhone to TV without Apple TV using this tool.
- Firstly, attach the adapter’s cable on your iPhone.
- Next, plug the other end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI port on the Lightning Digital AV Adapter. Once done, connect the other end of the HDMI cord to your TV’s HDMI port.
- This time, using your TV’s remote control, change the TV input to HDMI.
- Your iPhone’s screen will be displayed on your TV immediately.
AirBeamTV – Mirror iPhone to Smart TV without Apple TV
Another cable-free app that you can use to mirror your iPhone to a smart TV is AirBeamTV. Aside from the mirroring function, this tool can also play videos directly from Mac computers. Since it can mirror your device, the app offers various screen aspect ratios to make your experience perfect. Let’s use a Samsung TV as an example. Below are the steps on how to mirror iPhone to Samsung TV without Apple TV using this app.
- Download the app on your iPhone then launch it.
- Ensure that your Samsung TV and iPhone are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Go to your iPhone’s Control Center and tap the Screen Recording button. After that, choose your TV’s name. Your iPhone screen’s activity will be mirrored to your TV afterward.
Note: These steps work on Samsung TVs only. The steps vary on the TV’s brand or type.
Stream Iphone To Lg Tv
Don’t limit your mirroring experience to only expensive devices like Apple TV. Because there are many practical tools and ways to mirror iPhone to TV without Apple TV. From this list, LetsView will be your best choice as it is free and yet still the most practical app.