- No Adware or Spyware
- Safe & Easy Downloads
- No pirated software, 100% legal games
- The Red Barron 1918anne 28 online, free Games Online
- The Red Barron 1918anne 28 online, free Games Free
- The Red Barron 1918anne 28 online, free Games For Girls
- Games by Genre
Με βάση το παιχνίδι Diem Requiem, ελέγχετε τον μονομάχο που ονομάζεται Red Barron στους δρόμους που αγωνίζονται με το σπαθί του κάθε είδους εχθρούς.
- Destroy or protect the Red Baron during World War I in the airplane shooter game Wings of Honor: Battles of the Red Baron Arcade. Download the free version, read user reviews, view screen shots, read about the game and more.
- We have a collection of red baron for you to play. We also offer other best online games, action games, strategy games, puzzle games and more. Other popular searches. Red baron free online; red baron no download; red baron play online; red baron browser game; red baron html5 game; red baron online mobile game; red baron free to play; red baron.
- When the battleplane stops on the lawn, press the key W, the battleplane start accelerating-coasting, pay attention to maintains thebattleplane has certain elevation angle, don t let the battleplane crash. Move mouse to control the battleplane, you can see the mini map on the bottom left, don t fly too far away from the based. Otherwise, you will be punished by the military deserter.
Home» Action_shooter Games » Wings of Honor - Battles of the Red Baron
Be a Air Fighting Ace of World War I in Wings of Honor: Battles of the Red Baron
Reviewed by: Alex
We're sorry but we are no longer able to offer this game.
- What's Free - Play game for 100 minutes.
- File Size -
- Play It On -
DFG Exclusive Review Summary
- Wide array of missions, such as taking out an enemy airfield, sinking torpedo boats to open up the way for amphibious assaults, and protecting a truck containing vital information, keep gameplay interesting
- A wide selection of 24 aircraft reflect the most famous World War One fighters
- The controls are simple and easy-to-use allowing you to jump right into the action without any previous training
- Three difficulty levels lets players of any level get into the action and allow you to choose how skilled your opponents are, the amount of armor you have, and how much aim assisting you are given
- While the objectives change, the action is pretty much the same and things can get a bit repetitive
- Other than the choice to play through as the other side there isn't a whole lot of incentive to play through the game again
- There are only slight differences in the planes such as the amount of rockets they can carry and only marginal differences in speed
› Read Full Wings of Honor Battles Review
Become a Flying Ace of World War I
It's 1916 and the Angels of Annihilation, the Allies' best pilots, are battling Manfred von Richthofen and the Red Baron during World War I. You choose which group to support-will the Red Baron perish or remain king of the skies?
Enjoy this fast-paced airplane shooter game that stays true to the times of World War I.
Shoot Enemies With an Easy-to-Control Airplane
Fly 24 of the most famous airplanes of World War I and shoot down enemy aircraft and bases. You can choose to play as the Germans or the Allies, but whichever side you choose, you're guaranteed to fight tons of action-packed battles!
Complete missions on three difficulty levels including destroying enemy heavy artillery bases and destroying all enemy aircraft. Watch out for changing weather and be careful not to shoot civilians! The controls are easy to use; you don't have to know anything about flying airplanes to play.
Enjoy Fast-Paced Battles and Multiplayer Mode
Learn about the aircraft, fighting and some important people of World War I. Engage in fast-paced air battles to relieve stress and boredom and once you've beaten one side, replay the game again as the other side. You can even play in multiplayer mode for more extreme battles!
Prove yourself as a flying ace now with Wings of Honor: Battles of the Red Baron Arcade!
Wings of Honor - Battles of the Red Baron Review
- Review by Alex
Wings of Honor – Battles of the Red Baron is an arcade-style World War I flight shooter where you step into the shoes of either the Allies' Angels of Annihilation or the German's Flying Circus with the famous Red Baron. Take the control stick of the most famous airplanes of that era with a wide selection of 24 different planes and help decide who rules the skies.
Various Objectives Keep it Interesting
Experience intense dog-fights as you take on a variety of missions such as taking out an enemy airfield, sinking torpedo boats to open up the way for amphibious assaults, and protecting a truck containing vital information as it rushes for your allied lines. The mix of objectives and plane options help to keep things a bit fresh and interesting as you play through both campaigns.
The Red Barron 1918anne 28 online, free Games Online
Easy to Learn Controls
Additionally, the controls are quite simple and easy-to-use allowing you to jump right into the action without any previous training. Add to this the fact that there are three difficulty levels, each with their own settings for opponent skill, armor, and shooting assist, and it is really easy for players of any level to get into the action.
Not Technically a Flight Sim
You should note that Wings of Honor – Battles of the Red Baron is far from what one would call a flight simulation and there isn't a whole lot in terms of realism concerning avionics or flight dynamics. Plus there are some issues concerning the gameplay which might put off some players.
While the objectives change between levels, some players might find the action to get a bit repetitive since it is a lot of just the same stuff like shooting down enemy aircraft and then focusing in on some fixed station which can be taken down with a few rocket blasts.
Unlocks Aren't That Motivating
Also besides playing through the game as the other side or at a different difficulty, there isn't a whole lot of incentive to play through the game again. Finally, there are only slight differences between the planes, such as the amount of rockets they can carry and only marginal differences in speed, which detracts from the thrill of unlocking new ones.
Conclusion - Fast Fun for WWI Era Dogfighting
Overall, Wings of Honor – Battles of the Red Baron provides some fun and exciting aerial combat that keeps things simple, fast, and enjoyable. It is incredibly easy to get into the action very quickly and the choice in difficulties means it is accessible to pretty much any level of player. There are a few minor issues which might cause some to turn away, but they are missing out on a rather entertaining gaming experience.
Game VideoCatch a couple minutes of gameplay footage featuring several different aerial dogfights.
Click Screenshot to Enlarge
About Download Free Games
Recommended by PC World Magazine (August 2004), The Miami Herald Online (Sept. 25, 2004), and Downhome Magazine (2005 – Favorite Games Site), Download Free Games has provided its users quality downloadable games since 2002.
Game players from around the world play tens of thousands of DFG’s free games every day. DFG is constantly expanding, striving to bring its audience the most entertaining game downloads found on the Internet.
The Red Barron 1918anne 28 online, free Games Free
Download Free Games is a small business owned and operated by iWin Inc.
Wings of Honor - Battles of the Red Baron×
Thank you for your review!
Your review will be published within 24 to 48 hours.×
Sorry, there was an error whilst submitting your review!
This game is for those, who are not afraid of any troubles, and especially foes. There are a lot of them, but you enough strong to kill everyone on your way to the life. Become the robot and show us your real power! Use all tips and become the best fighter!
Ready for the most important fight in your life? Then do not waste any minute and kills all these strange foes. This robot has ate something, I think.. Cause he is really crazy! Use arrow keys to move and A to fight, S to change a weapon and D to defend yourself. With the every next step your enemies will be more and more stronger. Just do not stop and move forward to kill everyone on your way to the win. This is not so easy as it seems to be at first. Have faith in yourself and stay alive!
- Rating 4.22
- Rated 9
- Played 3,802