Click on a Book listed below which will take you to its 'Introduction Page'. Go to the bottom of that page to see the 'Index' (chapters), which are hot links. Click on the chapter you want there. When a chapter or section is finished, you will see at the bottom of the page over the links, 'Go to the Next Section'. A prophet who led the people of the city of Zion. His ministry is discussed in both the Old Testament and the Pearl of Great Price. He was the seventh patriarch after Adam. First Book of Enoch, pseudepigraphal work (not included in any canon of scripture) whose only complete extant version is an Ethiopic translation of a previous Greek translation made from the original Hebrew or Aramaic. It is a compilation of several separate works, most of.
To everyone who ever had their heart broken or restored, to everyone that had lost hope and to those that found it again, to everyone that has truly loved and to those that lost, and to everyone that sacrificed and to those that have been rewarded, 'Soul Scriptures: 3rd Book of Amin' is dedicated to you. The Book of Enoch is a very dangerous book, because it contradicts scripture, lies about the biblical cosmology, declares disdain for God's Temple and perverts God's mercy and plan of salvation. The Book of Enoch claims to be written by Enoch (7th from Adam), but this is false.
- And now it came to pass that there were a great multitude gathered together of the people of Nephi, round about the temple which was in the land Bountiful; and they were marveling and wondering one with another, and were shewing one to another the great and marvelous change which had taken place. And they were also conversing about this Jesus Christ, of whom the sign had been given concerning his death.
- And it came to pass that while they were thus conversing one with another, they heard a voice as if it came out of Heaven. And they cast their eyes round about, for they understood not the voice which they heard; and it was not a harsh voice, neither was it a loud voice. Nevertheless, and notwithstanding it being a small voice, it did pierce them that did hear to the center, insomuch that there were no part of their frame that it did not cause to quake, yea, it did pierce them to the very soul and did cause their hearts to burn. And it came to pass that again they heard the voice and they understood it not. And again the third time they did hear the voice and did open their ears to hear it, and their eyes were towards the sound thereof, and they did look steadfastly towards Heaven, from whence the sound came. And behold, the third time they did understand the voice which they heard, and it said unto them, Behold my Beloved Son in whom I am well pleased, in whom I have glorified my name; hear ye him.
- And it came to pass, as they understood, they cast their eyes up again towards Heaven. And behold, they saw a man descending out of Heaven, and he was clothed in a white robe, and he came down and stood in the midst of them. And the eyes of the whole multitude were turned upon him and they durst not open their mouths, even one to another, and wist not what it meant, for they thought it was an angel that had appeared unto them.
- And it came to pass that he stretched forth his hand and spake unto the people, saying, Behold, I am Jesus Christ, of whom the prophets testified should come into the world. And behold, I am the light and the life of the world; and I have drank out of that bitter cup which the Father hath given me, and have glorified the Father in taking upon me the sins of the world, in the which I have suffered the will of the Father in all things from the beginning. And it came to pass that when Jesus had spoken these words, the whole multitude fell to the earth, for they remembered that it had been prophesied among them that Christ should shew himself unto them after his ascension into Heaven.
- And it came to pass that the Lord spake unto them, saying, Arise and come forth unto me, that ye may thrust your hands into my side, and also that ye may feel the prints of the nails in my hands and in my feet, that ye may know that I am the God of Israel, and the God of the whole earth, and have been slain for the sins of the world.
- And it came to pass that the multitude went forth, and thrust their hands into his side, and did feel the prints of the nails in his hands and in his feet. And this they did do, going forth one by one, until they had all gone forth and did see with their eyes, and did feel with their hands, and did know of a surety, and did bear record that it was he — of whom it was written by the prophets — that should come, and that when they had all gone forth and had witnessed for themselves, they did cry out with one accord, saying, Hosanna! Blessed be the name of the Most High God! And they did fall down at the feet of Jesus and did worship him.
- And it came to pass that he spake unto Nephi (for Nephi was among the multitude) and commanded him that he should come forth. And Nephi arose and went forth, and bowed himself before the Lord, and he did kiss his feet. And the Lord commanded him that he should arise. And he arose and stood before him. And the Lord said unto him, I give unto you power that ye shall baptize this people when I am again ascended into Heaven.
- And again, the Lord called others and said unto them likewise, and he gave unto them power to baptize. And he said unto them, On this wise shall ye baptize, and there shall be no disputations among you. Verily I say unto you that whoso repenteth of his sins through your words and desireth to be baptized in my name, on this wise shall ye baptize them: behold, ye shall go down and stand in the water, and in my name shall ye baptize them. And now behold, these are the words which ye shall say, calling them by name, saying, Having authority given me of Jesus Christ, I baptize you in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the holy ghost. Amen. And then shall ye immerse them in the water and come forth again out of the water. And after this manner shall ye baptize in my name, for behold, verily I say unto you that the Father and the Son and the holy ghost are one; and I am in the Father, and the Father in me, and the Father and I are one. And according as I have commanded you, thus shall ye baptize. And there shall be no disputations among you, as there hath hitherto been, neither shall there be disputations among you concerning the points of my doctrine, as there hath hitherto been. For verily, verily I say unto you, he that hath the spirit of contention is not of me, but is of the Devil, who is the father of contention; and he stirreth up the hearts of men to contend with anger, one with another. Behold, this is not my doctrine, to stir up the hearts of men with anger, one against another, but this is my doctrine, that such things should be done away.
- Behold, verily, verily I say unto you, I will declare unto you my doctrine. And this is my doctrine, and it is the doctrine which the Father hath given unto me — and I bear record of the Father, and the Father beareth record of me, and the holy ghost beareth record of the Father and me — and I bear record that the Father commandeth all men everywhere to repent and believe in me. And whoso believeth in me, and is baptized, the same shall be saved, and they are they who shall inherit the kingdom of God. And whoso believeth not in me, and is not baptized, shall be damned. Verily, verily I say unto you that this is my doctrine, and I bear record of it from the Father. And whoso believeth in me believeth in the Father also, and unto him will the Father bear record of me, for he will visit him with fire and with the holy ghost. And thus will the Father bear record of me, and the holy ghost will bear record unto him of the Father and me, for the Father and I and the holy ghost are one. And again I say unto you, ye must repent, and become as a little child, and be baptized in my name, or ye can in nowise receive these things. And again I say unto you, ye must repent, and be baptized in my name, and become as a little child, or ye can in nowise inherit the kingdom of God. Verily, verily I say unto you that this is my doctrine. And whoso buildeth upon this buildeth upon my rock, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against them. And whoso shall declare more or less than this, and establisheth it for my doctrine, the same cometh of evil and is not built upon my rock, but he buildeth upon a sandy foundation, and the gates of hell standeth open to receive such when the floods come and the winds beat upon them. Therefore, go forth unto this people and declare the words which I have spoken unto the ends of the earth.
- And it came to pass that when Jesus had spoken these words unto Nephi and to those who had been called — now the number of them who had been called, and received power and authority to baptize, were twelve — and behold, he stretched forth his hand unto the multitude and cried unto them, saying, Blessed are ye if ye shall give heed unto the words of these twelve whom I have chosen from among you to minister unto you and to be your servants. And unto them I have given power that they may baptize you with water; and after that ye are baptized with water, behold, I will baptize you with fire and with the holy ghost. Therefore, blessed are ye if ye shall believe in me and be baptized after that ye have seen me and know that I am.
- And again, more blessed are they who shall believe in your words because that ye shall testify that ye have seen me and that ye know that I am. Yea, blessed are they who shall believe in your words, and come down into the depths of humility, and be baptized, for they shall be visited with fire and with the holy ghost and shall receive a remission of their sins.
- Yea, blessed are the poor in spirit who come unto me, for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven.
- And again, blessed are all they that mourn, for they shall be comforted.
- And blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
- And blessed are all they who do hunger and thirst after righteousness, for they shall be filled with the holy ghost.
- And blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.
- And blessed are all the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
- And blessed are all the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God.
- And blessed are all they who are persecuted for my name’s sake, for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven. And blessed are ye when men shall revile you, and persecute, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake, for ye shall have great joy and be exceeding glad, for great shall be your reward in Heaven; for so persecuted they the prophets who were before you.
- Verily, verily I say unto you, I give unto you to be the salt of the earth, but if the salt shall lose its savor, wherewith shall the earth be salted? The salt shall be thenceforth good for nothing but to be cast out and to be trodden underfoot of men.
- Verily, verily I say unto you, I give unto you to be the light of this people. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid. Behold, do men light a candle and put it under a bushel? Nay, but on a candlestick, and it giveth light to all that are in the house. Therefore, let your light so shine before this people, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in Heaven.
- Think not that I am come to destroy the law or the prophets. I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill; for verily I say unto you, one jot nor one tittle hath not passed away from the law but in me it hath all been fulfilled.
- And behold, I have given unto you the law and the commandments of my Father, that ye shall believe in me, and that ye shall repent of your sins, and come unto me with a broken heart and a contrite spirit. Behold, ye have the commandments before you and the law is fulfilled. Therefore, come unto me and be ye saved. For verily I say unto you that except ye shall keep my commandments which I have commanded you at this time, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of Heaven.
- Ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, and it is also written before you, that thou shalt not kill, and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment of God. But I say unto you that whosoever is angry with his brother shall be in danger of his judgment. And whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council, and whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hellfire.
- Therefore, if ye shall come unto me, or shall desire to come unto me, and rememberest that thy brother hath aught against thee, go thy way unto thy brother and first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come unto me with full purpose of heart and I will receive you.
- Agree with thine adversary quickly while thou art in the way with him, lest at any time he shall get thee and thou shalt be cast into prison. Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt by no means come out thence until thou hast paid the uttermost senine. And while ye are in prison, can ye pay even one senine? Verily, verily I say unto you, nay.
- Behold, it is written by them of old time that thou shalt not commit adultery; but I say unto you that whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery already in his heart. Behold, I give unto you a commandment that ye suffer none of these things to enter into your heart, for it is better that ye should deny yourselves of these things, wherein ye will take up your cross, than that ye should be cast into hell.
- It hath been written that whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement. Verily, verily I say unto you that whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery; and whoso shall marry her who is divorced committeth adultery.
- And again it is written, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths; but verily, verily I say unto you, swear not at all, neither by Heaven, for it is God’s throne, nor by the earth, for it is his footstool, neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair black or white, but let your communication be, Yea, yea, nay, nay; for whatsoever cometh of more than these are evil.
- And behold, it is written, An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth; but I say unto you that ye shall not resist evil, but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also. And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. Give to him that asketh thee, and to him that would borrow of thee, turn thou not away.
- And behold, it is written also that thou shalt love thy neighbor and hate thine enemy; but behold, I say unto you, love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them who despitefully use you and persecute you, that ye may be the children of your Father who is in Heaven, for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good. Therefore, those things which were of old time, which were under the law, in me are all fulfilled. Old things are done away and all things have become new. Therefore, I would that ye should be perfect, even as I or your Father who is in Heaven is perfect.
- Verily, verily I say that I would that ye should do alms unto the poor, but take heed that ye do not your alms before men to be seen of them; otherwise, ye have no reward of your Father who is in Heaven. Therefore, when ye shall do your alms, do not sound a trumpet before you, as will hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward. But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth, that thine alms may be in secret; and thy Father who seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.
- And when thou prayest, thou shalt not do as the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father who is in secret; and thy Father who seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions as the heathen, for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. Be not ye, therefore, like unto them, for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of before ye ask him.
- After this manner, therefore, pray ye: Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. And forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your Heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
- Moreover, when ye fast, be not as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance, for they disfigure their faces that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward. But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thy head and wash thy face, that thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father who is in secret; and thy Father who seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
- Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt and thieves break through and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in Heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt and where thieves do not break through nor steal; for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
- The light of the body is the eye; if, therefore, thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If, therefore, the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness.
- No man can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will hold to the one and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Jesus Christ sheweth himself unto the people of Nephi, as the multitude were gathered together in the land Bountiful, and did minister unto them; and on this wise did he shew himself unto them.
The Book Of Enoch EXPOSED!
By David J. Stewart November 2006
Is the Book of Enoch really a lost book of the Bible? A born-again Christian who has been reading the Bible for several years only needs to read the 'Book of Enoch' briefly to know that something is very wrong. There are so many obvious flaws with this alleged missing book of God's Word. It is clear to me that someone copied from the Bible and wrote this garbage. The same type of mumbo-jumbo can be readily observed in the Qur'an. I do NOT believe that Enoch, who lived during the time period of Genesis, wrote this manuscript.
Evidently the King James translators didn't either, and for good reason. The Devil is working relentlessly to corrupt God's Word, as he has been doing since the Garden of Eden, when he caused Eve to doubt God's Word. Satan is so shrewd that he even tried to confuse our Lord by misinterpreting the Scriptures in Matthew 4:1-10. In these apostate times, the Word of God is under attack like never before. The reason why is simple.. if Satan can pervert the Word of God into a lie, then he can control the masses!
The Book of Enoch Teaches Heresy!
To the Biblically ignorant reader, the Book of Enoch might have an appeal; but to a believer grounded in the Scriptures, the Book of Enoch is packed full of heresy. For example:
We read in chapter 40 of the Book of Enoch.. Weekly pt and uniform day plans printable.
1 And after that I saw thousands of thousands and ten thousand times ten thousand, I saw a multitude
2 beyond number and reckoning, who stood before the Lord of Spirits. And on the four sides of the Lord of Spirits I saw four presences, different from those that sleep not, and I learnt their names: for the angel that went with me made known to me their names, and showed me all the hidden things.
3 And I heard the voices of those four presences as they uttered praises before the Lord of glory.
4 The first voice blesses the Lord of Spirits for ever and ever.
5 And the second voice I heard blessing
6 the Elect One and the elect ones who hang upon the Lord of Spirits. And the third voice I heard pray and intercede for those who dwell on the earth and supplicate in the name of the Lord of Spirits.
7 And I heard the fourth voice fending off the Satans and forbidding them to come before the Lord
8 of Spirits to accuse them who dwell on the earth. After that I asked the angel of peace who went with me, who showed me everything that is hidden: ‘Who are these four presences which I have
9 seen and whose words I have heard and written down?’ And he said to me: ‘This first is Michael, the merciful and long-suffering: and the second, who is set over all the diseases and all the wounds of the children of men, is Raphael: and the third, who is set over all the powers, is Gabriel: and the fourth, who is set over the repentance unto hope of those who inherit eternal life, is named Phanuel.’
10 And these are the four angels of the Lord of Spirits and the four voices I heard in those days.
The Bible never mentions an angel named Phanuel, let alone an angel who is set over the repentance of those who inherit eternal life. What blasphemy! That statement in itself contradicts everything the Word of God teaches. We read in 1st Timothy 2:5 that Jesus Christ is the ONLY Mediator between God and men, not some angel named Phanuel.. 'For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.' Repentance is strictly between a man and Jesus Christ alone. Only Jesus died for our sins, and shed His blood to pay for them (1st Peter 1:18-19); therefore, we must be diligent to guard and defend against LIARS and imposters who would lead people to believe otherwise. 1st John 2:22 clearly indicts all Christ-deniers as LIARS, guilty before God.
Here's chapter 48:1-3..
1 And in that place I saw the fountain of righteousness Which was inexhaustible: And around it were many fountains of wisdom: And all the thirsty drank of them, And were filled with wisdom, And their dwellings were with the righteous and holy and elect. 2 And at that hour that Son of Man was named In the presence of the Lord of Spirits, And his name before the Head of Days. 3 Yea, before the sun and the signs were created, Before the stars of the heaven were made, His name was named before the Lord of Spirits.
Was the Son of Man named? When was Jesus named in Heaven? This is an attack on the deity of Jesus. Jesus Himself claimed in Revelation 1:8, 'I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.' Jesus is Eternal, without beginning or end. Head of Days? Lord of Spirits? These terms are NOT found in the Bible. IF the Book of Enoch were valid, composing well over 100 chapters, there should be numerous New Testament references to it; but there aren't. Although some people claim that the Bible quotes the Book of Enoch over 100 times, this is simply not true. Just as the Qur'an, the Book of Enoch borrows from the Word of God. In sharp contrast to the Book of Enoch, the New Testament often quotes the Book of Genesis.
We read in the Book of Enoch, chapter 69:8-12..
8 ..And the fourth was named Penemue: he taught the
9 children of men the bitter and the sweet, and he taught them all the secrets of their wisdom. And he instructed mankind in writing with ink and paper, and thereby many sinned from eternity to
10 eternity and until this day. For men were not created for such a purpose, to give confirmation
11 to their good faith with pen and ink. For men were created exactly like the angels, to the intent that they should continue pure and righteous, and death, which destroys everything, could not have taken hold of them, but through this their knowledge they are perishing, and through this power
12 it is consuming me.
What .. man's wisdom came from a demon named Penemue? That's crazy! Did ink and paper cause the fall of the human race? Whoa .. I'd better through all my fine-point pens away immediately! It was Adam's sin that brought sin into the world (Romans 5:12); not evil literature. Mankind is inherently evil of himself, prone to the works of the flesh (Galatians 5:19-21). The Charismatics (Pentecostals) give far too much credit to demons for the sinful actions of men. They believe that every sin a person commits is evidence of demon-possession. That is absurd! Men and women sin because they are sinners! (Romans 3:10,23).
Although demons definitely influence mankind to do evil, the ultimate decision is OURS. The Devil cannot force anyone to sin. People need to stop blaming demons and the Devil for their sins, and start looking into the mirror. God has promised to help His children live right.. 'There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it' (1st Corinthians 10:13). No excuses!
The Book of Enoch Speaks Mumbo-Jumbo
As you read the Book of Enoch, you will notice a big difference between it and the genuine Word of God. The Bible is readable, from cover to cover, it tells a story. In sharp contrast, the Book of Enoch appears to be mocking the Word of God, quoting phrases here-and-there from the Bible, without any meaningful logic or order. This, coupled with a bunch of added mumbo-jumbo, makes the Book of Enoch a ridiculous piece of literature to even consider inspired by God. As a person progresses deeper into the Book of Enoch, they will eventually find the Books of Adam and Eve fascinating as well, and then they will be into New Age occultism without even realizing it. Don't be fooled friend, the Book of Enoch is occult material that will lead you into the senseless mysticism of pagan religion. The fact that it's being paraded to the public nowadays on Walt Disney's History Station as a SHOCKING revelation, should be a clear warning sign where this is all headed. The credibility of the Word of God is under malicious attack. Here's what the History Station is teaching people about Sodom and Gomorrah.
The Book of Enoch uses unfamiliar terminology, referring to the 'Lord of Spirits' and the 'Head of Days.' These terms are foreign to the Word of God. The messiah is NOT directly mentioned. The ambiguous mention of what may or may not be the Lord Jesus in the Book of Enoch, is eerily reminiscent of Freemasonry (who worship the 'Great Architect' ..an undefined, ambiguous, universal god). This is the false god of New Age. It is worthy to note that Christ's deity is not evidenced in the Book of Enoch.
It appears that many statements in the Book of Enoch were taken from the Bible, and then built around with mumbo-jumbo. Many terms from the Biblical Book of Revelation are quoted in the Book of Enoch; but without any sense or reason (in sharp contrast to the Bible). All 66 Books of the Word of God perfectly intertwine with each other, presenting a clear prophetic picture. The Book of Enoch doesn't offer anything of doctrinal value, because it's bizarre teachings stand alone (i.e., unable to be supported with Scriptures). Some defenders of the Book of Enoch contend that Jesus often quoted from the Book of Enoch. Prove it!
Every Scripture Jesus ever quoted is found in the Old Testament, without any reference to a Book of Enoch. The strongest argument in favor of the Book of Enoch is found in Jude 1:14, 'And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints.' Since this quote is NOT found in the Old Testament, some scholars have used this fact in an attempt to legitimize the entire Book of Enoch. We read in chapter 1:9 of the Book of Enoch..
And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy ones To execute judgment upon all, And to destroy all the ungodly: And to convict all flesh Of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed, And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.
However, there is no Biblical record of a 'Book of Enoch.' There is NO doubt that Enoch made these statements as Jude 1:14 confirms; but that doesn't necessarily mean that he authored the entire Book of Enoch (or ANY of it for that matter). It's a question of who copied who? And remember, the Author of the Bible is GOD; not men.. 'For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost' (2nd Peter 1:21). To elevate the Book of Enoch to the level of God's Word is dangerous, unless it is truly God's Word! If Enoch did write the Book of Enoch, it raises the natural question of whether or not the work was inspired by God? The King James translators,48 scholarly men skilled in the Hebrew and Greek languages, DIDN'T! Many godly men today write good books; but they are still flawed human beings, prone to sin, who aren't always doctrinally correct in every area. It would be a great evil to recognize their writings as EQUAL with God's Word (the Bible).
Jesus condemned following the TRADITIONS of men over the commandments of God (Mark 7:6-13). Even king David warned against trusting men rather than God (Psalm 118:8). This is why Seventh-Day Adventists are a false religion, because they elevate the writings of Ellen G. White as EQUAL with the Bible. Scientologists do the same, by elevating the writings of Ron Hubbard as EQUAL with the Bible. Catholics are woefully guilty of elevating the teaching of the Vatican, fabricated over the centuries, as EQUAL with God's Word. Regardless of whether Enoch wrote the Book of Enoch or not, it is abundantly clear to the Biblically-sound believer that it is NOT inspired by God. It is also possible that Enoch's preaching was exploited and deliberately misconstrued after his death. The FACT of the matter is that the Book of Enoch is clearly a watered-down, heretical, manuscript filled with mumbo-jumbo. Unlike the Bible, the Book of Enoch doesn't appear to be going anywhere.
The Book of Enoch is a square peg which just doesn't fit anywhere. The wording is vague—a popular method of deception which Satan uses! Listen to the average televangelist these days and you'll get a watered-down sermonette; but hear no clear Gospel presentation. The occult is all about confusing people, which is why so many otherwise decent men join such a Satanic organization as Freemasonry. Benny Hinn's website appears to present the basic Gospel; but he is a known Catholic, who believes good works are necessary for salvation.
You'll NEVER hear Benny Hinn condemn Catholicism or teach that ADDING good works to faith alone is a road to Hell. If you ADD anything to the simple Gospel, you've perverted it (Galatians 1:7). Every hellbound Catholic believes that Jesus died, was buried, and rose again, and that the blood of Jesus takes sin away. Tragically, they are also trusting the sacraments (baptism, Eucharist, etc), the Rosary, the Virgin Mary, the Church, good works, etc, etc, etc. Religion NEVER saved anybody. Don't give me the old-time religion—GIVE ME JESUS!
People 450-Feet Tall?
Are you really gullible enough to believe that fallen angels had physical intimacy with earthly women that produced offspring 450-feet tall? I don't think so! We read in chapter 7:12-15 of the Book of Enoch..
7:12 Whose stature was each three hundred cubits. These devoured all which the labor of men produced; until it became impossible to feed them;
7:13 When they turned themselves against men, in order to devour them;
7:14 And began to injure birds, beasts, reptiles, and fishes, to eat their flesh one after another, and to drink their blood.
7:15 Then the earth reproved the unrighteous.
Book Of Enoch The Bible
A 'cubit' is 1.5 feet. The ark which Noah built was 300 cubits long (Genesis 6:15). Do you mean to tell me that some women had children who were as tall as the ark was long? You've got to be joking! Such foolish conjecture is a violation of the simplest teachings of the Bible. In Genesis 6: we read, 'There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.' I think Pastor J. Vernon McGee interprets this Scripture exactly right..
It says, “There were giants in the earth in those days,” but it does not say they are the offspring of the sons of God and the daughters of men. It does say this about the offspring: “the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.” These were not monstrosities; they were men. The record here makes it very clear that the giants were in the earth before this took place, and it simply means that these offspring were outstanding individuals.
Humanity has a tremendous capacity. Man is fearfully and wonderfully made—that is a great truth we have lost sight of. This idea that man has come up from some protoplasm out of a garbage can or seaweed is utterly preposterous. It is the belief of some scientists that evolution will be repudiated, and some folk are going to look ridiculous at that time.
Evolution is nothing in the world but a theory as far as science is concerned. Nothing has been conclusive about it. It is a philosophy like any other philosophy, and it can be accepted or rejected. When it is accepted, it certainly leads to some very crazy solutions to the problems of the world, and it has gotten my country into trouble throughout the world. Anyone would think that we are the white knight riding through the world straightening out wrongs. We are wrong on the inside ourselves! I do not know why in this country today we have an intelligentsia in our colleges, our government, our news media, and our military who think they are super, that somehow or another they have arrived. It is the delusion of the hour that men think that they are greater than they really are. Man is suffering from a fall, an awful fall. He is totally depraved today, and until that is taken into consideration, we are in trouble all the way along.
Then what do we have here in verse 4? As I see it, Genesis is a book of genealogies—it is a book of the families. The sons of God are the godly line who have come down from Adam through Seth, and the daughters of men belong to the line of Cain. What you have here now is an intermingling and intermarriage of these two lines, until finally the entire line is totally corrupted (well, not totally; there is one exception). That is the picture that is presented to us here.
SOURCE: McGee, J. Vernon, Thru the Bible with J. Vernon McGee, (Nashville: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 2000, c1981.
We also read in 1st Corinthians 15:39-40, 'All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds. There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.' There you have it .. celestial (heavenly) and terrestrial (earthly) are NOT compatible. Just as a fish cannot breed with a horse, or a cow with a whale, so cannot a fallen angel breed with a woman. Also, Jesus clearly taught that the angels are NOT given in marriage (Matthew 22:30). We know that there were giants in the Old Testament; but as seen with Goliath the Philistine (1st Samuel 17:4), he was only 9' 6' tall (not 450 feet).
Giants in the Old Testament were NOT the result of fallen angels marrying human women. And think about this, if fallen angels did have physical relations with earthly women, then why doesn't it occur today? There is no such thing as a succubus or an incubus (i.e. sexual relations between demons and humans). Furthermore, how could a woman give birth to a normal size baby that would then grow to be as tall as half the length of a football field? 'Com on, please be real. Although the Bible does contain may miraculous and startling events (e.g., the flood), they are all explainable and have rationale. Where are the skeletal remains of those 450-feet tall monsters? It is clear that many unsaved scholars today are trying to discredit the Bible as a book of fables, which is what the Book of Enoch certainly is. The Word of God is untouchable, unchangeable, and incorruptible!
We read in the Book of Enoch, chapter 69:4-6..
4 The name of the first Jeqon: that is, the one who led astray [all] the sons of God, and brought them
5 down to the earth, and led them astray through the daughters of men. And the second was named Asbeel: he imparted to the holy sons of God evil counsel, and led them astray so that they defiled
6 their bodies with the daughters of men. And the third was named Gadreel: he it is who showed the children of men all the blows of death, and he led astray Eve, and showed [the weapons of death to the sons of men] the shield and the coat of mail, and the sword for battle, and all the weapons.
The Books Of Enoch
Without a doubt, the primary claim of the Book of Enoch is that fallen angels had sex with human women and produced 450-feet tall giants upon the earth. This teaching is ridiculous, unscriptural, and has no solid evidence to support it (Biblically or scientifically). This is another good reason why the Book of Enoch should continue to be rejected. It is nonsense. Also, notice in 69:6 above that the Book of Enoch claims that a demon named Gadreel led Eve astray and introduced weaponry to mankind. How absurd. The Bible identifies the serpent which deceived Eve in the Garden of Eden as Satan (Ezekiel 28:13).
The reason why the early church fathers and the King James Bible translators rejected the Book of Enoch as inspired of God, WASN'T to hide the truth; BUT, because it isn't the truth. The Book of Enoch is a fraud, an imposter, and straight from Hell. I triple-dog dare you to try cross-referencing the Book of Enoch with the Word of God .. good luck! When I read in chapter 1:9 of the Book of Enoch that an angel named Phanuel is 'set over the repentance unto hope of those who inherit eternal life' .. I knew the Book of Enoch was fraudulent.
Salvation is found ONLY in Christ Jesus, 'Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.' King David said in Psalm 62:6, 'He (Jesus) only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.' Phanuel.. you're a fraud! Jesus is the ONLY Way, Truth, and Life (John 14:6).
The truth is that Satan is a murderous thief, who's sole purpose of existence now is to kill, steal, and destroy (John 10:10). Satan hates the Word of God, because It is his greatest enemy in this world. Therefore, Satan seeks to destroy the Bible. If he cannot destroy the Bible, then he tries to corrupt the Bible by changing it (Romans 1:25; 2nd Peter 3:16). If Satan cannot destroy or corrupt the Bible, then he tries to introduce 'new' so-called 'lost books' of the Bible to confuse people.
The Third Book Of Enochrejected Scriptures Verse
It is NO coincidence nowadays, in this time of great apostasy—when homosexuals are being given in marriage, when babies are being murdered by the hundreds-of-millions worldwide through abortion, when witchcraft is all around us, when booze and gambling are commonplace, when sexual sins and lasciviousness have saturated society, when churches are silent concerning sin and false religion—that we should see all these 'new' so-called revelations concerning the Bible. Here's an article I wrote exposing the Book of Judas, and another exposing The Jesus Papers. Don't be fooled, the King James Bible is a complete Book, and a Fine Book indeed. By the way, if you are using a New International Version, please throw it away! God promised in Psalm 12:6,7 to preserve His Word unto all generations, and He wonderfully has, in the precious King James Bible.