Buddhist Books and Dharma Talks in PDF / Plus Audio and Video Downloads 'These ebooks and Dharma talks are free to read, listen, watch' '2500 Years of Buddhism' - Editor: Prof. Buddha books in tamil pdf free download free. Free eBook Downloads. The following PDF eBooks are available for free download courtesy of Pariyatti, a non-profit organisation. If you wish, you may donate to help them continue offering their services. Tamil eBooks Free Download. Tamil ebooks Free Download for Mobile (Android & iOS), Kindle, and PC. Free Tamil eBooks Formats are PDF, ePub, Mobi, and Kindle.
- Type Your Questions Here In This Blog Psp Unlimited One
- Type Your Questions Here In This Blog Psp Unlimited Robux
- Type Your Questions Here In This Blog Psp Unlimited Download
Seemingly random personality-test type questions like these come up in interviews because hiring managers want to see how you can think on your feet. There’s no wrong answer here, but you’ll immediately gain bonus points if your answer helps you share your strengths or personality or connect with the hiring manager. World-class advisory, implementation, and support services from industry experts and the XM Institute. Whether you want to increase customer loyalty or boost brand perception, we're here for your success with everything from program design, to implementation, and fully managed services. Your job is to communicate your own unique journey through your blog. There are several steps you can take to develop your unique voice: Be transparent – Don’t cover things up. Show who you are. Don’t be afraid to be vulnerable. Share your successes and your failures – People understand that there are ups and downs. “Changing my habits was a must for stopping the onset of my type 2 diabetes.” †People following the WW plan can expect to lose 1-2 lbs per week. Featured members lost weight on a prior program and/or myWW and continued on myWW+.
Do you want to build an online question and answer community like StackOverflow or Quora? Question and answer websites are fun, highly engaging, and very helpful.
These websites make money from user-generated content which makes them an easy to start online business.
In this article, we will show you how to easily create a question and answers site in WordPress without any programming skills.
You can create a whole site dedicated to Q & A, a single FAQ page, or add a question and answer section to your existing WordPress site.
Gettings Started with Question and Answers Website
To start your own question and answers website, you will need the following items.
- A domain name (This is your website’s address on the internet. Example, wpbeginner.com)
- A web hosting account (This is where your website’s files are stored. All websites need web hosting).
- Question And Answers Add-on for WordPress
A domain name costs around $14.99 / year and web hosting prices start from $7.99 per month (usually paid annually).
Now, this is not a small amount if you are just starting out.
Luckily, Bluehost has agreed to offer WPBeginner users discount on web hosting and a free domain name. Basically, you can get started for $2.75 per month.
Bluehost is one of the largest hosting companies in the world and an officially recommended WordPress hosting provider.
Type Your Questions Here In This Blog Psp Unlimited One
After you have purchased hosting, they will automatically install WordPress for you. You can also do it yourself, by following our complete WordPress installation tutorial.
Once you have WordPress installed, you can move on to installing a question and answers plugin. WordPress plugins are extensions that allow you to add new features to your website.
Type Your Questions Here In This Blog Psp Unlimited Robux
That being said, let’s take a look at how to set up questions and answers website in WordPress.
Setting up Your Question and Answers Site
The first thing you need to do is install and activate the DW Question Answers plugin. For more details, see our step by step guide on how to install a WordPress plugin.
Upon activation, the plugin creates two new pages in your WordPress site:
- DWQA Questions – This page will display all questions.
- DWQA Ask Question – This page contains a form where users can ask new questions.
The title and URLs of these pages contain DWQA which looks bad. Let’s change this.
Head over to Pages » All Pages and click Quick Edit link below each page.
This will show page details for quick editing. You can remove the DWQA from page title and slug fields and then click on the ‘Update’ button to save your changes.
The next thing you need to do is to allow user registration on your website. This can be achieved by going to Settings » General page.
Scroll down to the ‘Membership’ section and check the box next to Anyone can register. Make sure that you choose Subscriber as the new user default role.
Now that user registration is enabled, let’s configure the plugin settings.
Start by going to Questions » Settings page. Under the General tab, you can configure the basic plugin settings.
First, you need to choose the page that will display the Ask Question form and another page that will List All Questions. You will notice that the default pages are already selected here.
If you want to display some other pages, then you need to copy and paste the shortcodes shown on the settings page to those pages.
Under the Question settings section, you can select the number of questions you want to be displayed on the questions page. You can also enable ‘Moderation’ by requiring each question to be manually approved.
The plugin also comes with built-in spam protection features. You can enable the Akismet anti-spam feature and provide the Akismet API key.
You can also use reCAPTCHA to protect your question and answer forum from automated spam bots.
Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to store your settings.
Next, you need to switch to the ‘Email’ tab. From here you can upload your logo and modify the email notifications sent by the plugin.
After that, switch to the ‘Permissions’ tab. From here you can set up user role permissions. By default, the plugin allows administrators and editors to read, post, write and edit all questions and answers.
The plugin also allows anonymous users to ask questions. You can change that from permissions settings.
Once you are satisfied with plugin settings, don’t forget to click on the ‘Save changes’ button to save your changes.
Managing Your Question Answer Site
You can view all questions added to your site by visiting DW Q&A » All Questions page. As an administrator, you can edit or delete any questions submitted by any user on your site.
You can also add Question categories since users do not have permissions to create categories. However, users can add question tags when submitting a question on your site. To understand the difference check out our guide on Categories vs Tags.
The Front End Features of Your Q&A Site
DW Question Answers is designed to work with most WordPress themes. This is how your questions page will look:
Questions can be searched or sorted by status, categories, views, and answers. Your users post questions, submit answers, and add their own comments. Users can also follow questions by clicking on the star icon next to each question.
The user who has asked the question and the site administrator has the ability to mark a question as resolved. Users can also vote for answers, choose the best answer, and add comments to the questions and answers as well. This provides a much deeper interaction platform for your users to engage in discussions around the question topic.
This plugin is free and performs very well during our tests. There are several Question and Answer WordPress themes out there, but those lock you into using that theme forever.
The advantage of using a plugin is that you can switch your theme without losing any data.
We hope this article helped you build your own Q&A community on your WordPress site. You may also want to see our guide on how to increase traffic on your new WordPress website.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for WordPress video tutorials. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
The post How to Create A Question and Answers Site in WordPress appeared first on WPBeginner.
Rojenx is a leading concept artist who work appears in games and publications
Check out his personal gallery here
Answering questions from your customers and clients is a great source of material for your website’s blog. Not only are you providing valuable information, but you know that this is information people are looking for, so it will really help your search engine visibility.
Even if you already have a Frequently Asked Questions page, you can write individual blog posts that answer questions. Then, on your FAQ page, you can add a shortened version of the answer, with a link to the full answer in the blog post. If you don’t have an FAQ page, then create a blog category called FAQ and assign all these answer posts to that category. The listing page for the category becomes your FAQ page!
Here are some points to remember when answering questions in a blog post:
- Use visuals as much as possible: images certainly, but if you can add in a video, even better. They don’t have to be your images or videos (assuming you have permission to use them), but using your own makes the information more unique and likely more focused because you’re taking pictures and video directly related to what you’re talking about.
- Be as detailed as possible: the aim here is to be as helpful as you can, so don’t skimp on details. Plus, you don’t want to take for granted your readers’ level of knowledge.
- Be as local/specific as possible: the more you can tailor your answer to a location or a specific situation, the better. It’s more useful for your particular audience and it also helps the search engines to index you in the most relevant way.
- Don’t be just an advertisement: the help you offer IS your advertisement – of your skills, of your concern for your customers. Of course you can mention as part of the help that you offer such and such service or stock a particular product, but that can’t be the focus of the piece.
- Don’t be afraid to link elsewhere: if there’s a high quality website that has a great answer to the question, provide your own insights on the issue and then link to that site. Your goal is to help, not to be the only source of information.
- Make the question your title: not only does this set up your answer, but it helps with the search engines because your title is now close to the way people often search – by asking questions. Some examples: How often should I contribute to my mutual fund? Is it ok to cover my plants in plastic? BTW the wording of those headlines came from starting to enter phrases into Google and seeing what came up.
Now, the sticking point for a lot of people: where do I come up with questions to answer?
- Listen to your customers/clients: they’re asking you questions all the time, but we’re often so busy answering them and moving on to the next person that we don’t make a note of them. Keep a pad handy by the phone/computer to write things down or record on your smartphone after talking to a client. Most of the blog posts on this website are based on questions my clients are asking every day.
- Ask your customers/clients/visitors: ask customers in your shop or have a note on your website soliciting questions. In one of your emails to your list, ask them for questions or conduct a survey.
- Check the competition: look on competitor sites to see what questions are being answered there. Write a variation of the question and, of course, write your own answer.
- Check the search engines: by Googling a topic, you’ll quickly see what questions people are asking about it.
- Check question sites: people are constantly posting on question and answer sites (here’s a list from Wikipedia). You can usually narrow the subject matter on these general sites, but even better if you can find one specific to your industry/topic. LinkedIn groups is one place you can look for specific questions and answers.
- Check forum sites: forums are the original version of question and answer sites, and are often very focused. When you search a forum, don’t stop with the most recent threads – a question from 15 years ago is likely still useful. Actually joining a relevant forum and posting answers there is also a great way of adding to your visibility on the web (and you can still post a different, longer version of your answers on your website).
Type Your Questions Here In This Blog Psp Unlimited Download
- Record Your Ideas For Blog Posts
Many writing coaches will tell you that recording yourself talking about your ideas is a great…
- The Sharing Post
Millions of pages of content are generated on the web each day. Keeping up with…
- The Memorial Post
When a person dies, we like to remember what they did in their lives, and this…